Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
(One Year Part Time)
- The course is conducted in collaboration with Garware Institute of Career Education and Development affiliated to University of Mumbai
- The Duration of course is One Year and is spread over two semesters
- Eligibility: Graduate in any faculty
- Admission Procedure: Written Test followed by an Interview
- Objective: To equip the students various methods, practices and techniques of management, and make them attain necessary knowledge and skills in business and industry.
To impart maximum knowledge so that the student learn all aspects of management such as Marketing, Human Resource, Finance, Supply Chain, Sales Management etc to increase their competency in the industry.
- Job Opportunities: The objective of the course is to provide better understanding of business processes for working candidates and advance their careers into it or to enter in a new position or another field.
- Unique Feature :
- On successful completion of course the suitable candidates shall be shortlisted and shall be absorbed by Datar Group of Companies in India and UAE.
- Course Contents
- First semester :
- Principles of Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Business Environment
- Information Technology
- Second semester (With Specialization Subjects) :
- Marketing Management
- Research Methodology
- Marketing Specialization Subjects
- Marketing strategy
- A. Sales Management & Sales Promotion
- Specialization Project
B. Distribution & Supply Chain Management
- First semester :
- Additional Exposure: Apart from following syllabus offered by Garware Institute, DATAR Institute is committed to offer more practical exposure in DATAR Group of companies either at
- Panvel – Mumbai
- Dubai – UAE
- Scope for Interaction:
The students shall not only perform certain jobs, shall gain practical knowledge but also can interact directly with the expertise, ask queries and get them clarified. This exclusive and very special access to systems and procedures is available only to OUR STUDENTS.
- Areas to be covered are:
- Food Production and Quality Control
- Food Processing and Packaging
- Foreign Trade and Export Management
- Custom Clearance and Freight Forwarding
- Marketing , Branding and retails management
- It’s a two semester course. Each semester shall be of 15 weeks:
- Semester 1: August to December
- Semester 2: January to June
- Schedule: Monday to Saturday (excluding declared Holidays):
- Morning session: 9 am to 4pm (Practical Training)
- Afternoon Session: 4 pm to 7pm (Classes)
Note: The schedule may be changed as per administrative requirements
Examination shall be conducted by Garware Institute and the certificate shall be issued by the University of Mumbai to the successful candidates.
The admission form can be collected from our office during 10.30am to 5.30 pm by paying fees of Rs 450/- each